- At home
- On a street
- In a supermarket
- In a restaurant
- On board a plane
- The speaker explains why people want to invent new things.
- The speaker disapproves of his/her schoolmate’s behaviour.
- The speaker worries about the future of the planet.
- The speaker talks about his/her favourite kind of reading.
- The speaker describes his/her dream job.
- The speaker talks about his/her new gadget.
3. Where are Angela and Paul talking?
1) In the school.
2) At home.
3) In an airport.
4. What country is Angela going for holidays to?
5. What job does Angela’s father do? – Angela’s father is
1) a sportsman.
2) an engineer.
3) a teacher.
6. What’s Angela’s hobby?
2) Fine Arts.
7. What’s Angela’s favourite food?
3) Green salad.
8. Why is Angela hurrying home?
1) She has to babysit her brother.
2) She needs to walk the dog.
3) She wants to see a film.