- In the cinema
- On a bus excursion
- In a restaurant
- In a book shop
- On board a plane
- The speaker compares lifestyles in the city and in the countryside.
- The speaker explains how he/she usually gets to school.
- The speaker explains why he/she was late for school.
- The speaker describes the city he/she would like to live in.
- The speaker compares different means of transport.
- The speaker describes the area where he/she lives.
3. What is Jeff doing at the moment?
1) He is doing his homework.
2) He is feeding his dog.
3) He is drawing a picture.
4. Where is Jeff going to spend next weekend?
1) In a sports centre.
2) In an art exhibition.
3) At the country house.
5. What job does Jeff want to do in the future? – Jeff wants to be
1) an artist.
2) an engineer.
3) a sportsman.
6. In what school subject does Jeff have the best result?
1) In Maths.
2) In Literature.
3) In Information Technology.
7. What is Jeff’s favourite dish?
1) Mushroom soup.
2) Fried potatoes.
3) Rice pudding.
8. Where is Jeff’s mother going to be in an hour?
1) At her work.
2) In the dessert shop.
3) In an art exhibition.