- On a bus excursion
- At the airport
- In a classroom
- On a train
- In a taxi
- The speaker talks about the role of music in people’s lives.
- The speaker talks about his/her favourite musical instrument.
- The speaker talks about the benefits of learning English with songs.
- The speaker talks about the importance of playing musical instruments.
- The speaker talks about the possible negative effects of music.
- The speaker talks about a concert that he/she did not like.
3. Jack and Linda are going to celebrate their grandmother’s
2) wedding anniversary.
4. To celebrate the event Jack and Linda decide to arrange
1) a party.
2) a picnic.
3) a trip.
5. To entertain the guests Jack and Linda are planning to arrange
1) some dancing.
2) sports games.
3) some theatre at home.
6. To feed the guests Jack and Linda want to make
7. The grandmother’s profession is
1) a doctor.
2) a teacher.
3) an artist.
8. The present Jack and Linda want to give their grandmother is
1) a photo album.
2) a bouquet of flowers.
3) a painting set.