12. In his childhood the narrator’s idea of happiness was to
А) get what he wanted.
13. The narrator heard what his father used to say, but did not
D) think over his words.
14. From his early childhood till he finished school the narrator was convinced that
C) money was the only thing that ensured happiness.
15. After the second year in the college the narrator decided to
А) start to work.
16. The narrator’s internship proved that
B) he had chosen the wrong job.
17. It became obvious to the narrator that he
А) needed to think of another career.
18. The summer for the narrator was
А) monotonous and lonely.