12. The unlimited liberty of reading for the narrator means
B) freedom in choosing and interpreting books.
13. The narrator thinks that his love of reading
C) was initially fostered by Mr. Buxton.
14. The narrator gives credit to Mr. Buxton for teaching him how to
D) find the meaning of a book for oneself.
15. The history teacher quoted famous historians to prove that people
D) should learn from history not to make similar mistakes.
16. According to Umberto Eco, an open text is a text
B) plus the reader’s attitude to it.
17. Some critics say about text interpretation that
D) there is the right interpretation to every book.
18. The narrator believes that
D) one should find a proper interpretation by oneself.