1. Tom believes that he is weird because he
C) doesn’t like the thing other people expect him to enjoy.
2. Tom got lost on a hike because
D) he had paid no attention to what his father was telling him.
3. Tom isn’t quite happy in Denver because
B) he dislikes the leisure time activities of his new colleagues.
4. The salesperson thought Tom had lost his mind because
B) Tom had bought a lot of unnecessary things.
5. Tom’s colleagues started giving him a hard time because they
A) thought he had too many things in his jeep.
6. When everyone stared at his backpack Tom wished he
D) had made it look old and used.
7. Tom found his camping experience not so bad after all because
C) he enjoyed the company of his co-workers.