12. The narrator and his companion decided to choose the Cardona ski resort because
C) somebody said that it was worth going to.
13. The Ski Patrol suggested that the narrator should wear a vest in order to
D) prevent other people from colliding with him on the slopes.
14. When the narrator was standing in the queue he
A) felt annoyed by people’s comments.
15. “This” in “This was better than a white stick in the crowd” refers to
A) the fact that people were getting out of the narrator’s way.
16. The narrator did the second run solo and he
B) failed to go round one of the bends.
17. The narrator believes that his successful leaps into the air and landing on his feet were due to
D) pure chance.
18. The narrator recommends the Cardona ski resort because
C) it is less crowded than other places.