12. What does the author think about educational value of prohibiting children from internet?
A) It is useless.
13. What way of using internet in education does the author mention (paragraph 2)?
C) Communication platform for teachers and students.
14. What, according to the author, can the parents’ refusal to allow their children supervised internet access lead to?
D) Children start cheating on their parents.
15. What does the phrase ‘don’t have an “off” switch in their brains’ (paragraph 5) mean?
A) They are unable to restrain from spontaneous actions.
16. According to the text, the best way to protect children from internet hazards is to…
B) follow them online.
17. The danger of online games is, according to the author, in …
C) getting used to spending money easily.
18. What idea is emphasized in the last paragraph?
C) Learning internet security is essential for young people.