12. At the beginning of the article the author reminds that the new media technologies …
B) turn our attention off morals.
13. What has life proved about electronic technologies according to the author?
A) They don’t disrupt brainwork.
14. According to the author, the arguments of the critics of new media make neuroscientists feel …
15. What does the example of Woody Allen’s reading of “War and Peace” illustrate?
D) Technology hardly influences the way brain deals with information.
16. The phrasal verb “takes on” in “Media critics write as if the brain takes on the qualities …” (paragraph 6) is closest in meaning to …
17. Which negative effect of information flood does the author recognise?
D) Continuous distraction.
18. What idea is expressed in the last paragraph?
B) New media help us keep up with life.