12. What kind of a phone does the author want her children to have first?
D) Something like her “old” phone.
13. Which of the following statements reflects the author’s views?
C) Children now prefer their gadgets to outdoor games.
14. What does the author remember about her childhood?
C) She went for a walk outside whenever her parents told her.
15. Teacher Kinney is worried about children’s …
A) communicative skills.
16. “This” in paragraph 8 (“This, however, is not an excuse …”) refers to …
C) importance of computers.
17. What does the author imply by asking “How young is too young”?
B) Technology may enter children’s life too early.
18. How, according to the author, will the parents solve the technological dilemma?
D) In favour of the computer skills.