- On board a plane
- In a street
- At a railway station
- On a bus
- In a taxi
- The speaker talks about his/her work for an eco-organization.
- The speaker talks about an environmental project in his/her school.
- The speaker believes ecological education is necessary at school.
- The speaker suggests measures to solve the littering problem.
- The speaker believes that the punishment is unfair.
- The speaker talks about an unpleasant situation in his/her hometown.
3. Nick is in a medical clinic because he has a problem with
1) his teeth.
2) his stomach.
3) his eyes.
4. Nick’s favourite food is
5. Nick has
1) a brother.
2) a sister.
3) a brother and a sister.
6. The most difficult school subject for Nick is
7. In the future Nick wants to be
1) a teacher.
2) a programmer.
3) a doctor.
8. As for sports, Nick prefers