прошедшие простые неправильные глаголы
Заполните пробелы в предложениях с правильной формой глагола в прошедшем простом времени.
1) My mother ________ (forget) to buy some milk at the store.
2) Natasha ________ (write) a poem for her mother.
3) Daniil ________ (buy) a present for his brother.
4) My grandma ________ (give) me a book for my birthday.
5) Nikita ________ (build) a sandcastle on the beach.
6) My uncle ________ (teach) me how to drive a car.
7) Sue ________ (sing) a very beautiful song.
8) Sonya ________ (lose) her smartphone at the concert.
9) Mark ________ (be) at home last evening.
10) My grandparents ________ (come) to visit last weekend.
11) I ________ (eat) in the new café on Saturday
12) Elena ________ (go) to Moscow last week to see her grandma.
13) I ________ (understand) the question, but didn’t know the answer.
14) Vika ________ (see) an interesting butterfly in the park.
15) I ________ (know) the answer to the last question on the exam.
16) Denis finally ________ (get) the postcard from my holiday in Cyprus.
17) Who ________ (drink) all the milk?
18) Arina and Anna ________ (fly) to London last Saturday.
19) Zhanna ________ (forget) she has a test today.
20) My family and I ________ (drive) to Sochi last week.
21) Today, I am fine. Yesterday, I ________ (feel) a little ill.
22) Lev ________ (have) a hamburger for dinner last evening.
23) Olga ________ (make) borsch with her mum on Sunday.
24) Last summer, I ________ (ride) a horse.
25) Irina ________ (send) a birthday card to her cousin.