Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. The Portobello Festival differs from festivals in Cannes and Venice as it
1) does not attract celebrities.
2) is not so fashionable and well-known.
3) is running its second season only.
4. The festival was initially founded to
1) let independent filmmakers demonstrate their work.
2) help different filmmakers earn money.
3) advertise video equipment but not to show films.
5. According to the festival’s director they made the festival free because
1) there are no expensive prizes and launch parties.
2) they get enough money for placing advertisements.
3) sponsors and funds provide good financial support.
6. One characteristic feature of the Portobello Festival is that
1) 700 films are shown each festival season.
2) student films are shown together with professionals’ works.
3) only short films are chosen for the festival annually.
7. The festival’s director believes that their films are
1) worthy to be shown on TV.
2) the world’s top hits.
3) of better quality than TV films.
8. The famous filmmaker whose first film was shown at the festival is
1) John Malkovich.
2) Guy Ritchie.
3) Jonathan Barnett.
9. Speaking about future plans, the festival’s director
1) sounds optimistic about the festival extension.
2) believes the festival should turn to other arts mostly.
3) thinks the festival will be united with Glastonbury or Edinburgh events.