1) The monkeys __LIKE__ (like) bananas and the elephant __LIKES__ (like) peanuts.
2) I __EAT__ (eat) a hamburger every weekend.
3) I usually __DRINK__ (drink) water when I’m thirsty.
4) Pyotr __DOESN’T__ __SPEAK__ (not/speak) English very well.
5) Nikolai __MAKES__ (make) people laugh. He’s very funny.
6) __DOES__ your father __DRIVE__ (drive) very fast?
7) I __WANT__ (want) to join Daniel´s fan club.
8) Kira __DOESN’T__ __EAT__ (not/eat) pizza, but she __EATS__ (eat) hot dogs.
9) __DO__ your friends __SPEAK__ (speak) Russian?
10) Lydia __DOESN’T__ __WEAR__ (not/wear) new clothes.
11) Zlata __SINGS__ (sing) sad songs to her sister Susanna.
12) Artem __PLAYS__ (play) the guitar, but he __DOESN’T__ __PLAY__ (not/play) the piano.
13) Viktoria __EATS__ (eat) chocolate when she is sad.
14) Jack __PAINTS__ (paint) very well. I think he will be an artist.
15) Grigory __GOES__ (go) to the new football academy.
16) __DOES__ your sister __LIKE__ (like) ice cream?
17) Mikhail __DRINKS__ (drink) kvass every summer.
18) My parents __DON’T__ __GO__ (not/go) to work by train. They __GO__ (go) by bus.
19) Our cat __HATES__ (hate) dogs.
20) Where __DOES__ your mother __BUY__ (buy ) her clothes?
21) Nikita often __WEARS__ (wear) jeans and T-shirts. He never __DRESSES_UP__ (dress up).
22) __DOES__ it __RAIN__ (rain) a lot here in June?
23) Bogdan and Daniil __TIDY__ (tidy) their rooms every Sunday.
24) She __DOESN’T__ __READ__ (not/read) a lot of books.
25) I never __WASH__ (wash) my car. It’s always dirty.