10. Christopher Wren was named after his father.
3) Not stated
11. There is no proof that Christopher Wren studied at Oxford University.
12. Christopher Wren’s scientific interests were in different spheres.
13. The profession of an architect was very popular in the 17th century.
14. Christopher Wren was demanding when choosing materials and builders.
15. Christopher Wren’s son completed the construction of St Paul’s Cathedral.
17. St Paul’s Cathedral was Sir Christopher Wren’s favourite project.