10. Mr. Nuttel came to the village to improve his health.
11. Mr. Nuttel was an old friend of Mrs. Sappleton.
12. According to the girl, a great tragedy had happened in her aunt’s family three years before.
13. Mrs. Sappleton’s niece could speak French fluently.
3) Not stated
14. That afternoon Mrs. Sappleton was waiting for her husband and sons to return from hunting.
15. Mr. Nuttel cheerfully greeted Mr.Sappleton and his sons.
16. Mr. Nuttel ran out of the house because he was afraid of the dog.