10. Robert Baden-Powell was a secondary school teacher.
11. The success of Aids to Scouting made Robert Baden-Powell write a similar book for young people.
12. The word scout was invented by Robert Baden-Powell.
3) Not Stated
13. The first camp organised by Baden-Powell on an island was a failure.
14. The rules of the Girl Scouts differed from the rules of the Boy Scouts.
3) Not stated
15. William Boyce founded the Boy Scouts organization in the USA because he was impressed by the behaviour of a British Scout.
16. Robert Baden-Powell was awarded the title Chief Scout of the World after his death.