10. Mark’s responsibility was to invent names for the city’s streets.
11. Mark’s neighbours ignored the significance of his work.
12. Over the past 15 years, Green Bottle Street had been without any postal index code.
13. The card Green Bottle Street was delivered by post.
14. It was not easy for Mark to find Green Bottle Street.
15. All the houses in Green Bottle Street were painted green.
3) Not stated
16. The old woman suggested that Mark could rent a room in Green Bottle Street.
17. Mark registered Green Bottle Street and gave it an index code.