- In a café
- In a shop
- In a medical centre
- In a park
- At home
- The speaker tells how he/she shot the film.
- The speaker explains how he/she chooses a film to watch.
- The speaker talks about a film that disappointed him/her.
- The speaker says what annoys him/her at the movie theatre.
- The speaker advises how to learn English with films.
- The speaker talks about his/her favourite film.
3. Christy has taken an exam in
4. Paul and Christy are
5. The sport Christy does is
6. The school subject that Christy finds difficult is
1) World History.
2) Information Technology.
3) Environmental Science.
7. Christy’s favourite dish is
2) fried potatoes.
8. Christy’s mother works as
1) a family doctor.
2) a travel agent.
3) a college teacher.