- In a restaurant
- In the cinema
- In a park
- At home
- In a shopping centre
- The speaker says how he/she is changing his/her habit.
- The speaker talks about his/her daily routine.
- The speaker regrets a bad habit he/she has.
- The speaker talks about a skill he/she would like to have.
- The speaker talks about people’s inappropriate behaviour.
- The speaker explains what helps him/her to do well at school.
3. Angela and Kevin are talking
1) at home.
2) on the street.
3) in a cafe.
4. Angela and Kevin are going to celebrate
1) Angela’s marriage.
2) grandmother’s birthday.
3) Kevin’s graduation day.
5. Kevin and Angela are
1) brother and sister.
2) husband and wife.
6. In their childhood Kevin and Angela’s favourite game was
2) Lego pyramids.
3) table tennis.
7. Kevin has chosen the career of
1) a teacher.
2) an archaeologist.
3) a lawyer.
8. Angela’s hobby has always been