- In a hotel
- At a party
- In a car
- On a bus
- On a street
- The speaker talks about the sport he/she likes watching.
- The speaker talks about the risks of a certain sport.
- The speaker talks about his/her reactions to a sports event.
- The speaker talks about the psychological benefit of team sports.
- The speaker talks about the history of a sport.
- The speaker talks about the sport he/she wants to try.
3. Emma is at home at the moment because
1) she has fallen ill.
2) her parents asked her to stay.
3) she has argued with her friend.
4. Emma’s favourite school subject is
5. For supper Emma is going to have
1) some cakes.
2) some chicken.
3) some spaghetti.
6. Emma’s mother works
1) in a hospital.
2) for a newspaper.
3) in a restaurant.
7. Next weekend Emma and her family are going
1) to the theatre.
2) on a picnic.
3) on a boat trip.
8. The sport Emma’s father is going to try is