- At a party
- In a supermarket
- In a hotel
- At home
- In a restaurant
- The speaker talks about a family event.
- The speaker talks about his/ her family tree.
- The speaker talks about disagreements with a family member.
- The speaker talks about the advantages of a big family.
- The speaker talks about his/her family business.
- The speaker talks about being an only child in the family.
3. Lucy usually gets to school
1) in her parents’ car.
2) by school bus.
3) on foot.
4. Lucy hates the idea of becoming
1) a police officer.
2) an accountant.
3) a teacher.
5. The sport Lucy wants to start is
6. The sports facilities provided by the school include
1) a swimming pool.
2) an indoor gym.
3) a skating rink.
7. Lucy’s favourite school subject is
8. In the evening Lucy’s planning
1) to do her homework.
2) to go to the cinema.
3) to meet up with her friend.