- In a library
- At home
- In a school lobby
- In a bookshop
- In an art gallery
- The speaker talks about a present he/she has received.
- The speaker talks about his /her favourite artist.
- The speaker talks about a lecture he/she attended.
- The speaker talks about his/her attitude to art.
- The speaker talks about an exhibition he/she visited.
- The speaker talks about his/her current hobby.
3. Tom and Maggie are talking
1) in a cafe.
2) on a street.
3) at home.
4. Tom and Maggie are waiting for
1) Tom’s sister.
2) Maggie’s mother.
3) their neighbour.
5. Maggie enjoys
6. Next weekend Maggie is going to
1) visit her relatives.
2) have a picnic.
3) have a party.
7. The only sport Maggie does well is
8. In the future Tom wants to be
1) a coach.
2) a lawyer.
3) an interpreter.