- In a travel agency
- In a theatre
- At a fashion show
- In a library
- In a museum
The speaker talks about
- an unpopular decision by the school administration.
- the kind of food he/she brings to school.
- his/her lunch break at school.
- a surprise for a special day.
- the disappointing cafeteria menu.
- the dangers of junk food.
3. Where did Mary celebrate her birthday?
1) In the garden.
2) In a park cafe.
3) On the beach.
4. What was the weather like on the day of Mary’s birthday?
1) It was hot.
2) It was rainy.
3) It was cold.
5. How did Mary and her guests entertain themselves at the party?
1) danced a lot.
2) played volleyball.
3) did puzzles.
6. Where did Mary get her birthday cake? The cake was
1) bought in a cafe.
2) made by her family.
3) given to her by her friends.
7. What new hobby has Mary taken up?
8. What present has Mary got from Paul?
1) A book on drawing.
2) Some flowers.
3) A goldfish.