- In a café
- At the railway station
- In a shopping centre
- At the airport
- At a tourist agency
The speaker talks about
- what his/her school looks like.
- his/her academic achievements.
- his/her international learning environment.
- the classroom equipment.
- his/her school’s sports facilities.
- good relations among students.
3. Maggie did not have breakfast at home because she
2) felt unwell.
3) was on a diet.
4. As for sports, Maggie does
5. For her meal Maggie is having
2) vegetarian pizza.
3) fish and chips.
6. Maggie enjoys making
7. In the future Maggie wants to be
1) a designer.
2) a coach.
3) a doctor.
8. The class Maggie is having in a few minutes is