- On a skating rink
- At a concert
- On a street
- In a library
- In a classroom
- The speaker talks about his/her childhood dream.
- The speaker talks about his/her recent day-off.
- The speaker explains how to grow a garden.
- The speaker explains about healthy eating habits.
- The speaker talks about his/her new hobby.
- The speaker explains how to cook a special dish.
3. Why has Thomas come from school earlier than usual?
1) He failed his mathematics test.
2) His timetable changed.
3) He felt unwell in the classroom.
4. Where does Thomas usually have lunch?
1) He comes home for lunch.
2) He buys his lunch in the school canteen.
3) He takes a lunch box to school.
5. Where does Thomas’ mother work?
1) She works in a shop.
2) She works in a school.
3) She works in a canteen.
6. How is Thomas’ mother going to spend the next evening?
1) Shopping for Christmas presents.
2) Preparing for Christmas at home.
3) Driving her car for several hours.
7. What present does Thomas want to get?
1) A pair of skis.
2) A snowboard.
3) A bicycle.
8. What kind of weather are Thomas and his mum expecting this winter?