- In the cinema
- At the airport
- In a travel agency
- In a restaurant
- In a hotel
- The speaker describes their local music festival.
- The speaker says that he/she has taken up a new hobby.
- The speaker describes his/her musical instrument.
- The speaker explains what kind of music he/she likes.
- The speaker explains his/her career choice.
- The speaker talks about his/her plans for the weekend.
3. Dan’s academic results prove that he is
1) a bad student.
2) a bright student.
3) an average student.
4. Dan is staying
1) in a students hostel.
2) with a host family.
3) with his friend’s family.
5. Dan usually
1) eats out in the city restaurants.
2) has meals in the school cafeteria.
3) cooks his meals himself.
6. When going to the cinema, Dan prefers
2) action films.
7. During the course Dan
1) swims quite regularly.
2) gives up all the sport.
3) exercises in the gym.
8. Tomorrow afternoon Dan is going
1) on an excursion.
2) to the airport.
3) to the school party.