- At the Doctor’s
- In the street
- In a cafe
- At the beach
- At the airport
- The speaker explains what helped him/her make a career choice.
- The speaker believes his/her career choice was wrong.
- The speaker talks about their family business.
- The speaker says that languages are important for his/her future career.
- The speaker approves of working students.
- The speaker describes how the career centre for teenagers works.
3. Tom’s family is moving house because
1) Tom’s father has to work at another place.
2) Tom’s mother wants to move.
3) Tom wants to change his school.
4. In comparison with Tom’s current school, the new school provides worse
1) education opportunities.
2) sports opportunities.
3) entertainment opportunities.
1) will follow his parents’ advice on career choice.
2) has already chosen his future career.
3) wants to put off a career choice decision.
6. Robby is the name of
1) Tom’s brother.
2) Tom’s cat.
3) Tom’s dog.
7. At the moment Tom is going to the shop to buy some
1) pet food.
2) fresh fruit.
8. Tomorrow Tom is going to
1) play baseball.
2) pack things
3) have a party.