- In an art lesson
- At the airport
- In a shop
- In a museum
- At home
- The speaker explains why he/she would like to have a large family.
- The speaker describes his/her family business.
- The speaker describes his/her family tradition.
- The speaker talks about family problems and conflicts.
- The speaker talks about his/her family legend.
- The speaker says that he/she misses his/her family very much.
3. Mia and her friends are arranging a party because
1) they usually have parties every Saturday.
2) they want to celebrate the beginning of a new school year.
3) they want to help the new students feel comfortable in class.
4. Mia believes that it will be great if everyone
1) brings some pizza.
2) makes a new dress.
3) puts on a mask.
5. In Paris Mia spent most of her time
2) learning languages.
3) visiting her relatives.
6. Mia spent the rest of the summer
1) in the country.
2) in her home town.
3) at the seaside.
7. According to the conversation, last summer was
1) hotter than usual.
2) near normal.
3) colder than usual.
8. Mia’s new hobby is
1) collecting posters.