- At the Doctor’s
- In a shop
- In a classroom
- In a museum
- In a swimming pool
- The speaker explains why he/she likes the city life.
- The speaker talks about a local tourist attraction.
- The speaker talks about unusual houses.
- The speaker describes the area where he/she lives.
- The speaker explains how to get to the city centre.
- The speaker describes his/her room.
3. Jim was late to school because he
1) had a talk with someone.
2) missed his bus
3) got up too late
4. Last night Jim
1) was writing a school project.
2) was watching a film.
3) was playing on his computer.
5. After classes Jim and Kelly are going to
1) a cafe.
2) a library.
3) Jim’s house.
1) has at least one sister.
2) has at least one brother.
3) is the only child in the family.
7. Jim and Kelly are going to search for the information for their project
1) in journals.
2) in books.
3) on the Internet.
8. Jim asks Kelly
1) to help him choose the topic for the essay.
2) to correct his mistakes in the essay.
3) to advise him on his further education .