- In a swimming pool
- In the street
- On a bus excursion
- In a travel agency
- In a hotel
- The speaker talks about an animal care organization.
- The speaker is against keeping exotic animals as pets.
- The speaker explains how to protect exotic animals.
- The speaker talks about health reasons for keeping pets.
- The speaker believes environmental education is very important.
- The speaker says that common animals are disappearing.
3. On his first day Max came to school
1) exactly on time.
2) too late.
3) too early.
4. Max’s school is located
1) in the city centre.
2) near the library.
3) in the park.
5. In class Max’s classmates speak
1) their native languages.
2) only English.
3) Max’s native language.
6. Max’s school
1) has a special computer room.
2) is a computer-free zone.
3) has computers in every classroom.
7. Max is disappointed with school
1) cafeteria food.
2) library facilities.
3) sports facilities.
8. In the evening Max is going to
1) walk around the city.
2) do his homework.
3) go to a party.