1) Anna loves __DRESSING_UP__ (dress up) in her mum’s clothes.
2) Kirill enjoys __JUMPING__ (jump) on a trampoline.
3) Andrew loves __OPENING__ (open) presents on Christmas morning.
4) My classmates love __COMPETING__ (compete) for the best grades.
5) My father doesn’t mind __FIXING__ (fix) the car when there is a problem.
6) Mum likes __BAKING__ (bake) pies and cakes.
7) I enjoy __CATCHING__ (catch) butterflies.
8) Ksenia hates __PUTTING__ (put) her toys away.
9) My brother likes __SURFING__ (surf) in Hawaii.
10) My sister hates __CARRYING__ (carry) all her books to school.
11) I like __CHEERING__ (cheer) for my team. They always win
12) Dogs love __CHASING__ (chase) cats.
13) Viktor hates __COPYING__ (copy) all the exercises into this notebook.
14) Lena doesn’t mind __HELPING__ (help) her mum in the kitchen.
15) Artyom likes __KICKING__ (kick) the ball into the net.
16) Mark enjoys __JOKING__ (joke) around with his friends.
17) Natalia likes __DREAMING__ (dream) famous movie stars.
18) Olga and Nastya enjoy __WALKING__ (walk) in the park together.
19) My father enjoys __LISTENING__ (listen) to the news in the evening.
20) The family likes __GOING__ (go) to the Anapa on holiday.
21) Timur doesn’t mind __TAKING__ (take) photos of his classmates.
22) Irina likes __SENDING__ (send) letters to her grandmother in Vladivostok.
23) Boris loves __TELLING__ (tell) scary stories to his nephews.
24) Polina likes __WRITING__ (write) her blog about life in England.
25) Ilya hates __BUYING__ (buy) new clothes.