1) They like __PLAYING__ (play) chess.
2) She likes __PAINTING__ (paint).
3) He enjoys __TAKING__ (take) photos.
4) They don’t like __DOING__ (do) their maths homework.
5) Children don’t mind __GOING__ (go) to school.
6) He sometimes likes __WATCHING__ (watch) YouTube.
7) He hates __FISHING__ (fish).
8) She and her sister love __MAKING__ (make) videos on TikTok.
9) They don’t like __EATING__ (eat) vegetables.
10) They like __RIDING__ (ride) their skateboards.
11) She doesn’t like __PLAYING__ (play) handball.
12) He enjoys __WATCHING__ (watch) action films.
13) Dasha and I like __SWIMMING__ (swim) in the Black Sea.
14) She fancies __MEETING__ (meet) her friends after school.
15) He doesn’t like __LISTENING__ (listen) to rap music.
16) She doesn’t mind __CLEANING__ (clean) the classroom.
17) He likes __READING__ (read) comics at his cousins’ house.
18) She loves __EATING__ (eat) chocolates when she is sad.
19) Do you fancy __GOING__ (go) to the cinema on Saturday?
20) Andre doesn’t mind __HELPING__ (help) his sister with her homework.
21) Does Sergey like __WAKING_UP__ (wake up) early on Saturdays?
22) My dog hates __WEARING__ (wear) a sweater in the winter.
23) Yulia hates __SINGING__ (sing), but she likes __ACTING__ (act).
24) Dmitry likes __VISITING__ (visit) his cousins at the weekend.
25) My father doesn’t mind __TAKING__ (take) the bus to work.