1) No, this is not your cup. __YOURS__ (You) is over there.
2) Is this their house? No, that green house is __THEIRS__ (They).
3) This coat is __MINE__ (I). Your coat is over there.
4) That computer is __OURS__ (We). We bought it yesterday in the shopping centre.
5) Please give this book to Dmitry. It’s __HIS__ (He).
6) Is that Galina’s phone? Yes, I’m sure it’s __HERS__ (She).
7) That new car is __THEIRS__ (They). They bought it last week.
8) She likes buying clothes. __HERS__ (She) are always very beautiful.
9) There are two teams. Our team always beats __THEIRS__ (They).
10) That red cap is __MINE__ (I). I wore it to school today.
11) Those flowers are __HERS__ (She). She bought them for her mother.
12) Those keys are __HIS__ (He). He forgot to take them this morning.
13) My brothers and I own a café. People say that __OURS__ (We) is the best cafe in the city.
14) My aunt and uncle built a house last year. __THEIRS__ (They) is the biggest house in the village.
15) I know she has a black BMW. Is that black BMW __HERS__ (She)?
16) Nadia, are those children over there __YOURS__ (You)?
17) Don’t eat those cookies. Mum baked them for us. They are __OURS__ (We).
18) Albert, I found this rubber on the floor. Is it __YOURS__ (You)?
19) I got those computer games for my birthday. They are __MINE__ (I).
20) These books belong to my brother. They are __HIS__ (He).
21) Do you know that girl over there? Is she a friend of __YOURS__ (You)?
22) This is __YOURS__ (You) — you wanted a hamburger. I wanted spaghetti.
23) Tanya can’t find her keys, but Olga and Natasha can find __THEIRS__ (They).
24) Don’t eat that piece of cake! Mum gave it to me. It’s __MINE__ (I).
25) That school bag has Katya’s name on it, so it must be __HERS__ (She).