Заполните пробелы в предложениях правильным объектным местоимением.
1) She loves Daniel, but Daniel doesn’t love ________ (She).
2) There is a new film in the cinema. Do you want to see ________ (It)?
3) You don’t speak English very well. I don’t understand ________ (You).
4) There is something wrong with my phone. Can you hear ________ (I)?
5) We’re lost. Can you help ________ (We)?
6) They are our new neighbors. Have you met ________ (They)?
7) Sergey is my best friend. I walk to school with ________ (He) every day.
8) She is my classmate. I see ________ (She) every day.
9) My grandparents live far away. I don’t see ________ (They) very often.
10) This film is terrible. I hate ________ (It).
11) I have new sunglasses? Do you like ________ (They)?
12) My sister and I are coming to Moscow next week. Can you meet ________ (We) at the airport?
13) That’s my book! Can you give it back to ________ (I)?
14) He is our new chemistry teacher. What do you think of _________ (He)?
15) I can’t talk right now. Can you call ________ (I) back in 30 minutes?
16) My sister loves all animals, but cats are ________ (She) favorite.
17) We were late to the concert, so they wouldn’t let ________ (We) in.
18) My brother thinks he is smarter than ________ (I).
19) These desserts are not very tasty. I don’t like ________ (They).
20) My sister and I love our grandma. She takes ________ (We) shopping with her.
21) My dad bought a new car. He really likes ________ (It).
22) I bought five books at the book shop today. Where should I put ________ (They)?
23) My brother is very funny. He always makes ________ (I) laugh.
24) If you are nice to Alina, she will be nice to ________ (You).
25) Basketball is my favorite sport. I really love ________ (It).