этот, тот, эти, те — This, That, These, Those
Выберите подходящий ответ
1) (These/That) is my dog. Look! It is chasing a cat.
2) (That/Those) is my cousin and (those/that) are my friends.
3) Are (these/that) your trousers? Yes, they are mine.
4) “Hello Katya! (These/this) is Sasha.” “Hello Sasha, nice to meet you.”
5) “Are (this/those) your socks?” “No, (this/those) aren’t mine. My socks are in my wardrobe.”
6) (That/those) aren’t my books. My books are in my school bag.
7) (These/that) is my car, under the tree. The other one is my father’s car.
8) Who left (this/those) towel on the bathroom floor? Is it yours?
9) (This/These) is my favourite dress. I want to wear it to the party tonight.
10) “Is (this/these) your book?” “No, it isn’t. My book is on the table over there.”
11) (This/Those) is my cat Fluffy and (this/these) are her kittens.
12) Is (these/that) your bicycle over there, near the tree?
13) (That/Those) are my classmates in the sports hall. They are waiting for the PE teacher.
14) Do you like (that/these) flowers better than (this/those) flowers?
15) What is the name of (this/these) song? I never heard it before.
16) (Those/This) is my pencil case, and (this/these) are my pencils.
17) (That/Those) clock on the wall never works. It’s always broken.
18) (These/This) coins are very old. Do you think they are valuable?
19) (Those/This) dogs in my neighbour’s yard bark a lot. They keep me awake all night.
20) I like (this/these) sweets better than (those/that) chocolates over there.
21) Maxim, is (that/these) you book on the table?
22) I don’t know who (that/these) boy is. He must be new to the school.
23) I found (this/those) puppy on the street. Can I keep it?
24) What is (those/this) and what are (that/these)?
25) Can you give (this/these) pens to (this/those) girls over there?