1) Olga and Tanya __DON’T__ __EAT__ (not/eat) lunch together every day.
2) My parents never __READ__ (read) the newspaper.
3) I __DON’T__ __READ__ (not/read) detective stories. They are not interesting.
4) Where __DO__ you _WANT__ (want) to go next weekend?
5) We always __WASH__ (wash) our hands before a meal.
6) Ivan __DOESN’T__ __DRIVE__ (not/drive) a bus.
7) My sister __COOKS__ (cook) all our meals.
8) __DOES__ the teacher __GIVE__ (give) you lots of homework?
9) The train __DOESN’T__ __LEAVE__ (not/leave) at 6 p.m.
10) You __LIVE__ (live) in Canada.
11) My father and I __DON’T__ __COME__ (not/come) back home late.
12) Kirill’s father __DRINKS__ (drink) a lot of coffee.
13) They __DON’T__ __HAVE__ (not/have) dinner at two o´clock.
14) Svetlana usually __WATCHES__ (watch) TV in the evening.
15) __DO__ the children __PLAY__ (play) football after school? Yes, they __DO__.
16) You __DON’T__ __GET_UP__ (not/get) up at six o´clock every day.
17) Eva __TRIES__ (try) not to disturb her father when he’s sleeping.
18) My sister __DOESN’T__ __RUN__ (not/run) very fast.
19) __DOES__ Sergey (like) maths class? No, he __DOESN’T__.
20) We __DON’T__ __GO__ (not/go) to the park as often as we should.
21) Uncle Vasily __DOESN’T__ __WEAR__ (not/wear) glasses.
22) My mum __LIKES__ (like) classical music.
23) When __DO__ you __WANT__ (want) to meet tomorrow?
24) Julia __ENJOYS__ (enjoy) singing.
25) Alona __DOESN’T__ __TAKE__ (not/take) the bus to school every morning.