1) She __DOESN’T__ __GET_UP__ (get up) very early at the weekend.
2) Yegor and Alex __DON’T__ __KNOW__ (know) what to do.
3) Natalya __DOESN’T__ __LIKE__ (like) going shopping at the weekend.
4) My grandparents __DON’T__ __LIVE__ (live) in London.
5) George __DOESN’T__ __WORK__ (work) in a supermarket.
6) Sally and Tony __DON’T__ __SWIM__ (swim) very well.
7) You __DON’T__ __DO__ (do) your homework every day.
8) My mother __DOESN’T__ __USE__ (use) the computer a lot.
9) I __DON’T__ __LIKE__ (like) riding my bicycle in the rain.
10) My grandfather __DOESN’T__ __WORK__ (work). He is on pension.
11) The members of the chess club __DON’T__ __MEET__ (meet) every week.
12) Our neighbours __DON’T__ __GO__ (go) to the cinema very often.
13) My sister __DOESN’T__ __LIKE__ (like) doing the housework.
14) I __DON’T__ often __READ__ (read) books.
15) They __DON’T__ __WANT__ (want) to help their friends with the homework.
16) Ilya __DOESN’T__ __GO__ (go) to school every day.
17) I __DON’T__ __WATCH__ (watch) TV at eight o´clock every evening.
18) You __DON’T__ __PLAY__ (play) volleyball on Saturdays.
19) Pavel __DOESN’T__ __CLEAN__ (clean) his room on Sunday afternoons.
20) Billy and Tim __DON’T__ __ATTEND__ (attend) classes on Saturday.
21) Emily __DOESN’T__ __HAVE__ (have) breakfast every day at 7:00 am.
22) We __DON’T__ __PLAY__ (play) sports at the weekend.
23) Helen and I __DON’T__ __LIVE__ (live) in Moscow.
24) He__DOESN’T__ __WORK__ (work) in an office. He is a student at university.
25) Misha __DOESN’T__ __PLAY__ (play) the guitar in a rock and roll band.