1) I __DON’T__ like playing football.
2) James __DOESN’T__ like watching TV in the evening.
3) Diana __DOESN’T__ like getting up early at the weekend.
4) Liza and Olga __DON’T__ like waiting for the bus.
5) Sam __DOESN’T__ like to dance at parties.
6) My little kitten __DOESN’T__ like sleeping on the floor. It likes sleeping on my bed.
7) My sister __DOESN’T__ go shopping on Saturdays. She goes shopping on Sundays.
8) Mary __DOESN’T__ like doing housework.
9) We __DON’T__ go to school by bus. We walk to school every day.
10) Victoria __DOESN’T__ eat any hamburgers. She only eats healthy food.
11) Our teacher __DOESN’T__ shout at us. She is very kind.
12) My mother __DOESN’T__ cook dinner on Thursdays. We always get pizza from the café.
13) Andrew is eleven, but he __DOESN’T__ know how to ride a bicycle.
14) I __DON’T__ know how to play the piano, but I hope to learn soon.
15) A snake __DOESN’T__ have any legs.
16) My neighbours __DON’T__ travel very often. They like to stay at home.
17) If my classmates and I __DON’T__ do our homework, the teacher gets very angry.
18) My brothers __DON’T__ like playing football, but they like playing computer games.
19) My dad is a pilot. He __DOESN’T__ work in an office.
20) I __DON’T__ think it will snow tomorrow. It’s too warm.
21) My friend likes Spiderman, but I __DON’T__. I think Iron Man is the best superhero.
22) My uncle __DOESN’T__ believe in ghosts.
23) Maxim __DOESN’T__ have any brothers or sisters. He is an only child.
24) My sisters and I __DON’T__ see my grandparents very often. They live in Novosibirsk.
25) Andrew likes eating fruit, but he __DOESN’T__ like eating vegetables.