1) The man __HASN’T__ __LEFT__ (leave) the shop yet.
2) Andrei __HASN’T__ __DONE__ (do) his homework.
3) No, I __HAVEN’T__ __VISITED__ (visit) Paris before.
4) Olga __HASN’T__ __READ__ (read) any books this month.
5) My family __HASN’T__ __DECIDED__ (decide) where to go on holiday this year.
6) Mum __HASN’T__ __TAKEN__ (take) many pictures with her new camera.
7) Galina __HASN’T__ __GONE__ (go) to the market. She is in the kitchen
8) The train from Sochi __HASN’T__ __ARRIVED__ (arrive) yet.
9) My father __HASN’T__ __DRIVEN__ (drive) to Astrakhan many times.
10) Valery __HASN’T__ __DECIDED__ (decide) where to go to university.
11) I __HAVEN’T__ __BEEN__ (be) to Milan before. What is it like?
12) Natalya __HASN’T__ __SEEN__ (see) this film before.
13) Nikolai __HASN’T__ __WON__ (win) a tennis match since June.
14) Mark __HASN’T__ __MET__ (meet) his new neighbours.
15) Marta __HASN’T__ __ANSWERED__ (answer) any the questions yet.
16) Alex __HASN’T__ __FORGOT__ (forget) his email password.
17) The choir __HASN’T__ __SUNG__ (sing) the song before.
18) Angelina __HASN’T__ __WORN__ (wear) her green dress before.
19) Dmitry __HASN’T__ __BROKEN__ (break) his leg.
20) Alicia __HASN’T__ __WALKED__ (walk) in the park this week.
21) You __HAVEN’T__ __CALLED__ (call) grandma yet. Please call her.
22) Liza and Anna __HAVEN’T__ __LIVED__ (live) in Samara since they were young.
23) Vlad __HASN’T__ __TAKEN__ (take) the exam yet.
24) I __HAVEN’T__ __WRITTEN__ (write) a letter for a long time.
25) The coach __HASN’T__ __SHOUTED__ (shout) at his players yet.