1) There is too __MUCH__ furniture in the living room.
2) Are there too __MANY__ books in your school bag?
3) How __MUCH__ doesn’t that new computer game cost?
4) You shouldn’t drink so __MUCH__ coffee.
5) How __MUCH__ sugar do you need for the recipe?
6) Don’t put too __MUCH__ salt on your chips.
7) How __MANY__ English words can you learn in a week?
8) Don’t make too __MANY__ sandwiches for the picnic.
9) How __MUCH__ time do we have between lessons?
10) You shouldn’t eat so __MUCH__ butter. It isn’t good for you.
11) I don’t think he has __MANY__ friends.
12) How __MUCH__ money do you need for lunch today?
13) There is not __MUCH__ honey left. Shall I buy some more?
14) Alex doesn’t have __MUCH__ homework tonight.
15) How __MANY__ pencils have you got in your pencil case?
16) How __MANY__ cucumbers do you want in the salad?
17) Not __MANY__ shops are open on a Sunday morning.
18) You shouldn’t eat too __MANY__ sweets before dinner.
19) How __MANY__ grams are in a kilo?
20) There is not __MUCH__ juice left in the fridge.
21) Did you have __MANY__ problems with your computer yesterday?
22) How __MUCH__ rice did you buy at the store?
23) Mum didn’t do __MUCH__ shopping over the weekend.
24) Is there __MUCH__ toothpaste left?
25) There weren’t __MANY__ people in the fitness center today.