1) Gennady didn’t eat __MUCH__ (much/many) cheese for lunch today.
2) Liza eats __QUITE_A_LOT_OF__ (quite a lot of/any) vegetables.
3) Nadia read __A_FEW_ (a few/a little) books over the summer.
4) Viktor and Anna have __A_LOT_OF__ (a lot of/many) homework today.
5) There doesn’t seem to be __MUCH__ (much/many) food in the kitchen.
6) I don’t have __MANY__ (much/many) questions.
7) I have __QUITE_A_LOT__OF__ (quite a lot of/much) computer games.
8) I don’t have __ANY__ (any/many) food. I need to go to the store.
9) There is __A_LOT_OF__ (a lot of/many) noise coming from the neighbour’s flat.
10) Our cat had __QUITE_A_LOT_OF__ (quite a lot of /much) kittens this spring.
11) There were __A_FEW__ (a few/much) books in the room.
12) I have __A_LOT_OF__ (a lot of/much) apps on my smartphone.
13) There is __A_LITTLE__ (a little/many) milk in the fridge. Shall I but more?
14) How __MUCH__ (much/many) time do we have before class starts?
15) There was __A_LOT_OF__ (a lot of/many) rain yesterday.
16) Is there __ANY__ (a few/any) salt in the pantry?
17) Do you have __A_LOT_OF__ (a lot of/many) work to do this weekend?
18) Did you go to the beach? There is __A_LOT_OF__ (a lot of/much) sand on the floor.
19) How __MUCH__ (much/many) tea do you want?
20) I saw __MANY__ (many/much) different animals at the zoo.
21) I had __A_LOT_OF__ (a lot of/many) luggage for my trip to Spain.
22) The store didn’t have __MUCH__ (much/many) fresh meat.
23) There weren’t __A_LOT_OF__ (much/a lot of) children in the park on Sunday.
24) Natasha found __A_LOT__OF__ (quite a lot of/much) shells at the beach today.
25) How __MANY__ (much/many) songs do you have on your smartphone?