Заполните пробел одним из двух вариантов в скобках.
1) Gennady didn’t eat ________ (much/many) cheese for lunch today.
2) Liza eats ________ (quite a lot of/any) vegetables.
3) Nadia read ________ (a few/a little) books over the summer.
4) Viktor and Anna have ________ (a lot of/many) homework today.
5) There doesn’t seem to be ________ (much/many) food in the kitchen.
6) I don’t have ________ (much/many) questions.
7) I have ________ (quite a lot of/much) computer games.
8) I don’t have ________ (any/many) food. I need to go to the store.
9) There is ________ (a lot of/many) noise coming from the neighbour’s flat.
10) Our cat had ________ (quite a lot of /much) kittens this spring.
11) There were ________ (a few/much) books in the room.
12) I have ________ (a lot of/much) apps on my smartphone.
13) There is ________ (a little/many) milk in the fridge. Shall I but more?
14) How ________ (much/many) time do we have before class starts?
15) There was ________ (a lot of/many) rain yesterday.
16) Is there ________ (a few/any) salt in the pantry?
17) Do you have ________ (a lot of/many) work to do this weekend?
18) Did you go to the beach? There is ________ (a lot of/much) sand on the floor.
19) How ________ (much/many) tea do you want?
20) I saw ________ (many/much) different animals at the zoo.
21) I had ________ (a lot of/many) luggage for my trip to Spain.
22) The store didn’t have ________ (much/many) fresh meat.
23) There weren’t ________ (much/a lot of) children in the park on Sunday.
24) Natasha found ________ (quite a lot of/much) shells at the beach today.
25) How ________ (much/many) songs do you have on your smartphone?