1) Sergey doesn’t need __ANY__ help.
2) Is there __ANY__ cake left?
3) There is __AN__ orange on the desk.
4) Daniil wants __SOME__ coffee.
5) There are __SOME__ books on the table.
6) They went to the park, but didn’t have __ANY__ fun.
7) Do you have to do __ANY__ homework tonight?
8) I have __SOME__ pencil, but don’t have __ANY__ pens.
9) Is there __ANY__ pasta in the cupboard?
10) Were there __ANY__ computers in the room?
11) There are __SOME__ cars in the car park.
12) Are there __ANY__ fish in the aquarium?
13) I have __SOME__ bread and __SOME__ cheese.
14) I don’t want __ANY__ food. I’m not hungry.
15) Is there __A__ lamp on the desk?
16) Can I have __SOME__ strawberry jam?
17) Do you have __A__ minute to speak to me?
18) Daria doesn’t have __ANY__ brothers.
19) I didn’t see __ANY__ of your toys in the garden.
20) Take __AN__ umbrella with you. It may rain later.
21) Mum doesn’t want __ANY__ breakfast today.
22) There wasn’t __ANY__ soap in the bathroom.
23) Can you buy __SOME__ flour when you go the store?
24) Why is there __A__ banana on that chair?
25) Dad just had __SOME__ fruit for breakfast.