1) __THERE_IS__ a new film at the cinema.
2) __THERE_ARE__ three boxes on the floor.
3) __THERE_ISN’T__ any milk in the fridge. Please buy some more.
4) __ARE_THERE__ lots of people living in the city centre on Saturday?
5) __IS_THERE__ someone waiting for you.
6) Turn off the TV. __THERE_ISN’T__ anything interesting to watch.
7) How many days __IS_THERE__ in February?
8) __THERE_AREN’T__ any people in the room. It’s empty.
9) __THERE_ARE__ a lot of people waiting to buy tickets.
10) __IS_THERE__ anything to eat in the fridge. We need to go shopping.
11) __THERE_IS__ a piece of paper on the floor. Pick it up!
12) __IS_THERE__ an English lesson tomorrow? I can’t remember.
13) __ARE_THERE__ any students in the classroom?
14) __IS_THERE__ enough flour to make a cake. I need to buy more.
15) __ARE_THERE__ any coins in your pocket?
16) I am bored. __THERE_IS__ nothing to do!
17) __IS_THERE__ going to be a big storm tonight?
18) __ARE_THERE__ any easy questions on the exam?
19) __THERE_IS__ a man sitting by the tree. Who is he?
20) __THERE_AREN’T__ any chairs. Where can I sit?
21) __THERE_IS__ some cheese in the fridge. You can eat it.
22) __IS_THERE__ any juice on the kitchen table?
23) __THERE_ARE__ too many people on the bus. There is no place to sit.
24) __IS_THERE__ anyplace to buy a drink? I’m thirsty.
25) __THERE_ARE__ five boys swimming in the lake.