1) My mother __FORGOT__ (forget) to buy some milk at the store.
2) Natasha __WROTE__ (write) a poem for her mother.
3) Daniil __BOUGHT__ (buy) a present for his brother.
4) My grandma __GAVE__ (give) me a book for my birthday.
5) Nikita __BUILT__ (build) a sandcastle on the beach.
6) My uncle __TAUGHT__ (teach) me how to drive a car.
7) Sue __SANG__ (sing) a very beautiful song.
8) Sonya __LOST__ (lose) her smartphone at the concert.
9) Mark __WAS__ (be) at home last evening.
10) My grandparents __CAME__ (come) to visit last weekend.
11) I __ATE__ (eat) in the new café on Saturday
12) Elena __WENT__ (go) to Moscow last week to see her grandma.
13) I __UNDERSTOOD__ (understand) the question, but didn’t know the answer.
14) Vika __SAW__ (see) an interesting butterfly in the park.
15) I __KNEW__ (know) the answer to the last question on the exam.
16) Denis finally __GOT__ (get) the postcard from my holiday in Cyprus.
17) Who __DRANK__ (drink) all the milk?
18) Arina and Anna __FLEW__ (fly) to London last Saturday.
19) Zhanna __FORGOT__ (forget) she has a test today.
20) My family and I __DROVE__ (drive) to Sochi last week.
21) Today, I am fine. Yesterday, I __FELT__ (feel) a little ill.
22) Lev __HAD__ (have) a hamburger for dinner last evening.
23) Olga __MADE__ (make) borsch with her mum on Sunday.
24) Last summer, I __RODE__ (ride) a horse.
25) Irina __SENT__ (send) a birthday card to her cousin.