1) Katya __DIDN’T__ __STUDY__ (study) for the test.
2) __DID__ you __TALK__ (talk) to Lena yesterday?
3) Roma __TRAVELLED__ (travel) to Rome with his parents.
4) I __DIDN’T__ __VISIT__ (visit) the British Museum last summer.
5) Why __DID__ you __ARGUE__ (argue) with the teacher?
6) The airplane from Moscow __ARRIVED__ (arrive) on time.
7) The dog __DIDN’T__ __CHASE__ (chase) the cat yesterday.
8) Why __DID__ __CHEER__ (cheer) for the other team?
9) Fyodor __GUESSED__ (guess) correctly on the exam.
10) Why __DIDN’T__ Alona __REMEMBER__ (remember) which gift I gave her?
11) The princess really __DIDN’T__ __KISS__ (kiss) the frog.
12) Marina __LAUGHED__ (laugh) a lot at the funny picture.
13) Angelina __DIDN’T__ __LIKE__ (like) the dress her mum bought her.
14) __DID__ you __LISTEN__ (listen) to what the man told you?
15) Grandma __BAKED__ (bake) a tasty cake for us.
16) No, I __DIDN’T__ __BORROW__ (borrow) your book yesterday.
17) __DID__ you __CALL__ (call) me yesterday?
18) Aleksandr __COUNTED__ (count) to one hundred in English.
19) My little __CRIED__ (cry) when she fell out of bed last night.
20) __DID__ you __RETURN__ (return) the pen you borrowed?
21) I __WAITED__ (wait) for an hour, but Anna never came.
22) Andrei __DIDN’T__ __WALK__ (walk) to school today.
23) What __DID__ the teacher __WANT__ (want) to ask?
24) My parents __ALLOWED__ (allow) me to go to the sea with my friends.
25) My mother was angry because I __DIDN’T__ __CLEAN__ (clean) my room.