1) Katya __DIDN’T__ __ASK__ (not/ask) her parents for any sweets.
2) Lydia __DIDN’T__ __INVITE__ (not/invite) Kseniya to her party.
3) Misha __DIDN’T__ __KICK__ (not/kick) the ball.
4) Sonya and Polina __DIDN’T__ __WALK__ (not/walk) to school yesterday.
5) My mum __DIDN’T__ __BAKE__ (not/bake) biscuits last night.
6) Elena __DIDN’T__ __CHECK__ (not/check) the answers on her exam.
7) The postman __DIDN’T__ __DELIVER__ (not/deliver) the letters on Sunday.
8) My family __DIDN’T__ __LIVE__ (not/live) in Nizhny Novgorod when I was young.
9) Lera __DIDN’T__ __STUDY__ (not/study) for the exam.
10) You __DIDN’T__ __WATER__ (not/water) the flowers yesterday.
11) We __DIDN’T__ __BOOK__ (not/book) a table the restaurant.
12) My father __DIDN’T__ __WORK__ (not/work) when he was a student at university.
13) Tatiana __DIDN’T__ __LIKE__ (not/like) living in England.
14) She __DIDN’T__ __ANSWER__ (not/answer) the last question on the test.
15) It was hot, but I __DIDN’T__ __OPEN__ (not/open) the window.
16) Timur hurt his hand, but he __DIDN’T__ __NEED__ (not/need) to see the doctor.
17) The boy was naughty, but the teacher __DIDN’T__ __SHOUT__ (not/shout) at him.
18) I __DIDN’T__ __ARRIVE__ (not/arrive) at the airport.
19) Lev __DIDN’T__ __CALL__ (not/call) his grandmother on her birthday.
20) They __DIDN’T__ __LOOK__ (not/look) at the book before they bought it.
21) It __DIDN’T__ __RAIN__ (not/rain) in my city last month.
22) Pavel __DIDN’T__ __CRY__ (not/cry) when the dog bit him.
23) Nataliya __DIDN’T__ __TRY__ (not/try) on a dress at the store.
24) Liza __DIDN’T__ __PAINT__ (not/paint) her bedroom pink.
25) Yegor __DIDN’T__ __TURN__ (not/turn) off the TV.