1) Alona __PLAYED__ (play) with her sister yesterday..
2) Nataliya __LOVED__ (love) the gift her grandmother gave her.
3) Andrei ___CARRIED__ (carry) the bags for his mother.
4) My aunt and uncle __VISITED__ (visit) us last week.
5) My brother and I __LISTENED__ (listen) to a new song yesterday.
6) We __STUDIED__ (study) for the exam last week.
7) I __INVITED__ (invite) my friends to a party.
8) Katya __ASKED__ (ask) her teacher if she could go to the toilet.
9) Somebody __KNOCKED__ (knock) on the door last night.
10) Lera __WALKED__ (walk) to the shop yesterday.
11) Kirill __LIVED__ (live) in Nizhny Novgorod when he was young.
12) My father __BOOKED__ (book) a room in a hotel.
13) Veronika __WATERED__ (water) the plants last week.
14) My brother __WORKED__ (work) in a café when he was in university.
15) The girl __SHOUTED__ (shout) when she saw a mouse.
16) It __RAINED__ (rain) last night. The streets are wet.
17) They __PAINTED__ (paint) the room green.
18) Dianna __CALLED__ (call) her friend on the telephone, but she didn’t answer.
19) Natasha __ENJOYED__ (enjoy) her dinner. It was very tasty.
20) The train __ARRIVED__ (arrive) ten minutes late.
21) I __FINISHED__ (finish) my homework and went to bed.
22) Suzanna __LOOKED__ (look) for her phone, but couldn’t find it.
23) He __BORROWED__ (borrow) a pencil from his friend.
24) My mum __BAKED__ (bake) a cake for my birthday.
25) The princess __KISSED__ (kiss) the frog.