12. Which adjective could best describe Mallaig as presented by the author?
13. The word mishmash in “A mishmash of car parks …” (paragraph 1) means …
B) a mixture.
14. Which of the following statements is TRUE about the railway line?
A) It was the last big line constructed in Europe.
15. The author compares the enthusiasm for trains to philately and butterfly hunting because …
A) it turned into a pastime.
16. The author mentions a library and leather armchairs in order to illustrate …
B) how successful the Railway Club became.
17. The word them in “Hundreds of them …” (paragraph 6) refers to …
18. How does, judging by the last paragraph, the author feel about Glenfinnan remembered through Harry Potter rather than the Bonnie Prince Charlie?